Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I will survive

I don't think I can even begin to explain the hell I am living  these days. Who ever said it got easier as they got older is A FRUITEN LIAR! I have all 3 with me this week and lets just say there isn't just 3 crying. I am at a complete loss at how to sooth 3 babes in hysteria , the math just doesn't add up.

Oh and to add to the hell, they are all Freaken sick. WTF ! Is this pay back for my unconventional ways? Does our higher being hate me that much that he has sicked 3 unruly children upon me.....

I really really HATE MY FUCKING LIFE. Did I mention I hate my life....

No place like home, no place like home, I love motherhood, I love my children, I will survive, oh god I hope I survive, will I survive, I love motherhood!

Thank goodness I love my children ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment